Hi Guys.

I'm using the DOM4J API to transform the XML that I have with some XSL
files.

Well, my XSL file have the follow line:

<xsl:variable name="dEmi" select="/n:NFe/n:infNFe/n:ide/n:dEmi" />
<xsl:value-of select="date:formatdate($dEmi,'dd/MM/yyyy')" />

But when I use this line I get this error:

Cannot find external method
'com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.lib.ExsltDatetime.formatdate' (must be
public).'

Someone already use dom4j to style XML with XSL files and these XSL files
have EXSLT namespaces??

Can someone give me some help!?!?

Best Regards
Raphael Cabral