Hi;

Is there an easy way, when I am iterating through the nodes returned from an
XPath query, to get typed results. I need to know if it's a Date, Number, or
String. This is more than just what node it is because an XPath can be the
result of a count or other operation where the resulting type has nothing to do
with any node type.

I optionally have a schema - but not always.

??? - thanks - dave

David Thielen
303-499-2544 x1185
720-352-0676 (cell)