Hi

I need to parse a large XML file and need to insert its contents to a database.
Suppose the xml has the following structure.

<ComponentEntities>
        <AEntities>
                Lots of <A> entities
        </AEntities>
        <BEntities>
                Lots of <B> entities
        </BEntities>
        <CEntities>
                Lots of <B> entities
        </CEntities>
</ComponentEntities>

Since I need to import this to a DB and there are referencial dependencies
between the entities (let's say I have to insert A,B,C in this order) and I
can't guarantee that the nodes appear in the correct order, what would be the
"best" approach?

I'm currently using the suggestion for large files
(http://dom4j.sourceforge.net/dom4j-1.6.1/faq.html#large-doc) on the assumption
that the nodes appear in the correct order.

I was thinking if I could order the nodes with a transformation, but I'm not
sure if I can do it, or if it is efficient.

Thanks in advance
João Tiago Ferreira