I was pleasantly overwhelmed at the responses to my post.  Yall are so
nice!!  And I've heard the Doobie Brothers are nice too although I don't
know them personally.  Anyway, here's something about me.
I'm Gina aka Cinderella Dorman from Houston, Tx.  I am by profession, a
pediatric nurse practitioner with Harris County CPS. I've been a Doobie
Brother's fan for about 25 years (since I was 14)  I used to carry a torch
for Pat Simmons and at 15, was sure I was going to marry him.  (ha ha!)  At
my first concert, I tried to snap a picture of him but a giant sweaty
bouncer seized my arm and barked, "no pictures, you little b----., get a
program".  .That night, I went home with "Daughters of the Sea" ringing in
my ears and fell asleep curled up with my "What Were Once Vices are Now
Habits" concert program.  What a fan, huh?  I've only missed one concert
here in Houston: the most recent last year in August.  I got sick and
couldn't go.  Talk about your depression.
I'm 39, married to an adorable teddy bear who's a systems analyst with BMC
software.  He likes the Doobie Brothers too but is not as big a fan as me.
We enjoy amatuer swing dancing and are scheduled to compete at the Houston
Invitational March 3, 4th.  Wish us luck.  We will be dancing to Tommy
Castro's "Sho Nuff"  Sorry, Doobies.  We're working on some choreography to
"Down the Track" but it's not finished yet and we still need to slow it down
to 130 and cut it to 3 minutes. 
 We have 3 beautiful children.  If all goes well, in July we will have a
grand child.  
I love: God, the Doobie Brothers of course, Eva Cassidy, Tommy Castro, BB
King, Frommes Litzst, ballet, salsa and swing dancing, horses, ferrets,
cats, babies, kids, chocolate, anything purple or green, WF wrestling, rain,
bed and breakfasts, extreme water slides,  driving fast, and reading Steven
King.
I hate: bad attitudes, Tom Petty, Sting, Bay City Rollers(hope I don't
offend anyone), lemon merangue pie, whiners, pets you can't pet, standing in
line, the color orange, getting my hair cut, Houston traffic, cigarette
smoke, and mayonaise.
Guess I've joined the right place!  See? I'm very chatty too.
I am anxious to get involved with the charities.  I've already made a small
contribution to the VF (Hi Laurin)  Please let me know what I can do for the
Toy Drive next year!  I'll do what I can to help.
Hugggs,   
Gina "Cinderella" Dorman
(I'll tell ya about Cinderella some other time)

Reply via email to