In a message dated 2/24/00 10:19:03 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Another great thread.

 I've got to agree with Steve's #1 - being able to show the Doobs, and
 their families the hospitality of my home and family would be great. A
 small way of saying a big thanks for all the great tunes, and for being
 such good folks.

 And being able to attend all those concerts over the years - dang,
 that's right on time to.

 And for a few of my own:

 3) Hearing Last Desperado, and Blues To The Highway, live.

 4) Getting a 2000 Road King Classic, and riding with the guys. No
 band/Doobies/music talk. Just being on the road with good friends and
 good bikes.

 5) Just once, to be able to sing one or two fave tunes with the guys.
 Not on stage - just       hanging out, unplugged or something.

 6) Ed Ryan continues as road manager forever. (Steve, I've glimpsed what
 this man does, and...  well... I love you man, but... I don't think
 anyone else could do what Ed does.  He's just incredible.)

 7) Pat and/or Joe come over to my house, and help me program my RP20
 pedal to sound just like Pat's 2101 rack mount guitar processor. (Now if
 they could just program my fingers...)

 8) I get to go to the guitar building school where Joe teaches, and
 build my own Koa Strat. (That axe is just so beautiful.)

 9) Be able to play slide guitar with a real slide, half as good as John
 can play with a Sharpie (It's an old Delta trick)

 10) The good friends, good times, and good music, of the Doobie
 Brothers, and the DBFC keep on keepin' on for a long time to come.

            Very, VERY nice Miles! I want to be in all of the wish lists!
                                   ~:*;~:*;*~  Peace, Holly J ~:*;~:*;~
"You'll always have a chance to give up, so why do it now?" The Doobie
Brothers