Fellow Doobs:
A good place to search out Doobie memorabilia is the ebay web auction site
(ebay.com). It regularly has more than 100 items, including CD or vinyl
versions of Tom and Pat's solo efforts.
Yesterday via the mail, I received a double-sided 20-by-30 promotional
poster for the box set collection. My winning bid was $5 and I paid an
additional $3.20 shipping for priority mailing.
One side is an enlarged version of the train on the front of the box. The
other side is much more valuable. It's two group shots of the band marking
their 30-year history, with the lower one being the current line-up of
players.
But the older photo is the one that really has me wondering. In the group
shot are Keith, John, Tom, Pat, Skunk, Michael and Tiran. They're standing
outside an old pavelion-type building. The photo is in the box set booklet.
My question: Did this combination of players ever record together? If they
did, it had to either "Fault Line" or "Taking it to the Streets," right?
Anyway, it's the best $5 investment I think I've ever made.
--Thor
______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.