Would everyone who volunteered to help prepare the booklet for SARATOGA 2000
please contact me again?  I can't open the file where saved everyone's e
mail addresses.

The time is now to get serious about preparing the booklet and the quicker
we begin the better.  JR will be heading up preparation of the book,
however, it will take the time and talent of many members to make this a
truly special booklet celebrating 30 years of Doobies music.

Once again, please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  and JR at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  letting us know if you can help.

Thanks,

Laurin