Well, since no one wants to take a chance on my trivia question I'll give
the answer. On the inside jacket of Tom Johnston's "Everything You've Heard
Is True" album is a photo of Tommy standing behind his Harley. If you look
closely in the chrome of the bike you will see the image of the
photographer, which to me appears to be a very skinny fellow with very long
hair. I would just about bet my britches that it is Pat Simmons behind the
camera, joking around with Tommy.

Slow Burnin' Steve
Steve Wice
[EMAIL PROTECTED]