Hi all:

First: I won a radio contest a few years ago that involved the playing of
parts of Muzak versions of songs. This was a classic rock radio station. The
song I correctly identified was Black Water. I remember the guy at the
station saying that he had gotten a lot of calls and no one could identify
it. I told him that his station didn't play enough Doobie Brothers music.
After that, I started hearing their music a lot more!

Second: Last week, I was listening to a talk show on the radio, and just as
the person came on, I heard the beginning guitar solos of Eyes of Silver.

That's my story. Not as good as Jersey Joe's, but their music is out there if
you listen for it.

Debbie.