                From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Friday, February 25, 2000 12:25 PM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        Re: Another honor for Carlos

                Awesome!  Ya know, I don't think I've ever heard of Carlos
jamming with the
                Doobie Brothers.  Wouldn't that be something?
                Peace to all!
                Ed C.

                In a message dated 2/25/00 9:42:11 AM Mountain Standard
Time,
                [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

                << This was on the KTLA news this morning:

                 Carlos Santana got his start nearly 40 years ago playing
                 folk songs for change on a street in Tijuana, Mexico. That
                 street is now going to be named after him. Pretty cool.

                 Chris