From: Dale Dryden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 2:59 PM
To: Doobie Bros Fan Club (E-mail)
Subject: My little quiz...

Dear Everyone;

        With all the input lately re: Carlos Santana... what do he and Tommy
Johnston have in common.  I have two answers in mind.  The first one
involves my home State.  Thanks and regards to all....Dale

(this E-mail was sent from my work address but is personal in nature...)
Dale Dryden
4409 Sturbridge Drive
Salisbury, MD   21804-1949
410-543-8140