Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 2:50 PM
Subject: Assistance required from UK Doobies

Hello again, Syd Scott here.

Sorry to keep emphasising my name, but this PC is at work and so has a different e-address name.
Reason for this communication?
Sorry, it is non-Doobies related, but I need to find this out. In 1975, Pete Wingfield had a hit with '18 with a bullet' - who wrote it? I think it was the man himself, but can anyone positively confirm? I am sure one of you knowledgeable Doobs will know.

Cheers,

Syd