I see from the Doobies tour dates that they're in Naples Florida on 17th August. I don't get over to the US very often but guess where I was on precisely that same day last year!!!!

As an alternative to burning CDs, is there anything that can be done through the Doobies web site to make rare recordings available as MP3 files?  To be paid for I mean, possibly sent out as e mail attachments by return. Just a thought and at least the money goes to the right people.

Some time ago, someone on the list was asking about covers of rare Doobie CDs.  Well I've scanned the one that I have (Experience) and can send it out if anyone is interested. Zach tells me that because the jpeg files are so big, the list rejects the mail but I can send it to individuals direct.

Thanks Nancy and Zach for your help with the mails.

Keep on rockin'
Mike - UK