Seems that we just had this one asked.  But one of my suggestions would be
"Get Ready" done both by the Temptations and Rare Earth.  They also could
certainly rock up JT's "Steamroller Blues" with Pat on vocals.  And there's
no doubt in my mind that they have the vocal capabilities to rejuvenate,
renovate, and rekindle "My Girl" and "I Wish it would Rain."

I could come up with 20 more, but too many e-mails to read.  Later.

        -Luke