I took notes in Saratoga last year when Joe was talking about the
various tunings used by The Brothers.

Blackwater                                DADGBD (Double Drop D)
Clear As The Driven Snow        CGCGCC (John says this is VERY hard to
play)
The Doctor                                1/2 Step Down on All Strings
South City Midnight Lady           DGDGBD
Slack Key Soquel Rag                DGDGBD

So there they are - straight from them what knows.

--
             Hearin' Their Tunes Always Has A Way
                 Of Soothin' Out My Soul

          Cause Times Are Hard And Work Is Slow,