In a message dated 3/2/00 3:39:19 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  i was reading some of the old posts on the aol message
 board for the doobie brothers, and saw that chet mccracken and his wife used
 to post on there >>
           Hello  and Welcome Missy,
    WOW........I knew there was another Message Board somewhere (I'd seen it
once before), so I went and checked out this area. I couldn't believe all the
familiar names in there! How come you guys don't post in there anymore?
  I also found some other interesting UnOffical sites when I did that web
search. Does anyone know who M_Factory is?????  <A
HREF="http://www1.nisiq.net/%7Edoobies/index1.html">THE DOOBIE BROTHERS
HOMEPAGE</A>  Interesting stuff. It's a Japanese site...but the pictures are
KILLER!   Most of those pictures, I have never seen before.
 I found over 200 internet sites, that contain The Doobie Brothers either by
word/name or quote.