The song is played with the guitar tuned
to open G DGDGBD from low string to high.
The opening starts with the highest two strings
starting at the 1oth fret sliding up to the 12th fret.
Somewhere there is a tabulature written out
for this song.  Anybody out there who can help?
  Good Luck....It's a great tune!
Scott