Greetings Doobie fans - I hope your week is going
well!

Last night I my wife had to stay up to do some stuff
(not the subject of this e-mail), & I decided to watch
the 1977 Soundstage Doobie concert that aired on PBS
in 19*@ (year omitted to protect my age).

Obviously it was the Fault Line concert, which I must
admit was my favorite lineup. What a smokin' show! My
wife, who tolerates my Doobie habit (the band - not
the herb), even remarked how much she enjoyed the
program.

Anyway, before this e-mail gets too long, I just want
to encourage everyone out there with video stuff to
revisit your old tapes, you'll be surprised how
enjoyable they really are.

Take care,

Barrett in TN

*** Jeff Baxter - if you're out there, call me - we'll
do lunch!