I just checked out the We Fest website and there is no mention of the
Doobies. That's just fine with me, since We Fest features both kinds of
music that people in outstate Minnesota like: country & western. But the
three-day weekend festival always books one rock & roll act to provide some
variety. The weirdest booking was a couple of years ago when they brought in
Ray Charles.

If you're into country music, however, it's the place to be. This year's
headliners are Reba McIntire, John Michael Montgomery and Kenny Rogers.

--Thor