Well that will be the last time I believe what I read, but but but wait I'm
reading these post's . . . oh noooooooo I'm so confused !  Thanks for the
enlightenment, I just may have to go see them.

PS -Spooky Tooth in 73 ?, that was when  Gary Wright was still with them, I
would've like to have seen that. They still have one of my favorite album
names, to wit; Album Name -"She Broke My Heart So I Busted Her Jaw" .
(Probably not too politically correct these days though)

KC in SJ