Ok, group, it's been a little too quiet lately. Now, I know that we've done
this before, so before anyone starts screaming and yelling at me, just humor
me.
Pick a favorite line from any Doobie's song. It doesn't have to be your all
time favorite,
maybe just something that hits you at the moment.
Rule# 1: Just one line, not 10 lines or 5 lines or even 2 lines. Not even
"Well, if I could pick as many as I would want,,,,,,". Just one.
Rule# 2: If any doubts occur to you, refer to Rule# 1. If you don't want to
plat the game, then don't play.
Anyone who wants to bitch at me for doing something that we've done in the
past, please bitch to me in private, off the list. I don't care for being
insulted in public. It hurts my feelings, my being such a sensitive guy.

Ok, I'll start. My choice for a great line, (for today):

                 "Getting there will have no meaning,
                      If you can't enjoy the ride."

             Have fun, kids.
              Later, Nick