oooh! what fun, Brian!  i love very trivial questions! (please everyone, these are
just guesses) let's see now...
  the answer to number 1. is TJ has never shaved his mustache.  it acts as a voice
modulator and without it, he might sound like a cross between  perry como and little
eva.
  the answer to number 2.? of course. the fans cheer louder when John plays the
$2,000.00 guitar.
   number 3....  SKYLARK SHAVED HIS HEAD?!?!  oh my gosh, i hope he is still cute.
the answer to number 4. is, I would imagine that after he writes his lyrics, Pat, the
Master of Soothe composes on Cris.
---oh lordy, i am dead now.
mrs. gina cinderella dorman