doobs....

If anyone is interested in tickets for any one of these shows, I have
tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday....first come, first served.

Seats are in rows 1 and 2, along with other Fan Club members who are
arriving from as far as Australia for these shows.

If you are interested, please contact me off the list, and those who are
coming, please contact me as well to learn how the tickets will be
dispersed.

Thanks

C ya

Doobster