I forgot to add one more incredible Doobie experience from the weekend. It
was actually the last night of the jam, and between acts on the mainstage,
there are several tents on the grounds featuring regional bands. It was
there that I heard Rockin' Dopsy Jr. and the Zydeco Twisters play a
cajon-flavored version of LTTM. And you know what? It really worked.

They're a band from Louisana. Any of you Cajun Doobie fans heard of them
before? Anyone know how I can track down one of their discs?

--Thor