I agree.  They are the only band that I know of that can rock, and radiate class at the same time.  Flawless in my eyes.

"David R. Wasserstrom" wrote:

Hi there - Just sobered up from last night's show (got drunk on the music, naturally) at Blossom Music Center in Cleveland. What a wonderful venue for the Bros. They've been coming by there since '77, and the crowd just seems to love them more each time. Gotta say, I was real, real happy with the set list this season; looked like the boys picked songs based largely on what they liked to play, but there was a definite tip o' the hat to the listserve as well. If you haven't seen the show yet this year and you're planning to, you'll know it when you hear it. Hope that doesn't give too much away. One moment in particular stands out: After the openers were done and the Doobs' gear was set, Big Mike came out front, sat next to a gorgeous Harley parked at the side of the stage, took the mic and gave a real nice, very emotional tribute to a local friend of his and the band's who recently passed on. The bike was the friend's, and it sat illuminated on stage in all its glory for the entire show. Nice, nice gesture, and it really personifies this band's heart and humanity. Nothing like a Doobies show... dave