Hey Steve,

My family and I were there last week as well.  We went to Dollywood and all
the shopping highlights.  I too heard the plethora of Doobie-beat, including
at the race track, in the restaurants, playing at the rides, and playing on
my guitar at night in the RV campground.  In all I heard more random catch
Doobie tunes last week than over the last few months.  It was weird.

Rog

Steve wrote.....

>>Hi folks. Last week we went to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for a
mini vacation and to do some back to school shopping. While there, a
wonderful thing happened. Every single time we turned on a radio, or heard
a radio playing in a store, they were playing a Doobie or Michael McDonald
tune. It was almost eerie! This happened at least 15 times and then I
stopped counting!<<<