I caught Michael McDonald's gig last night at the Fine Line Music Cafe in
Minneapolis and let me say that Michael and his band put on a fabulous
kick-ass show.  He opened the show with "It Keeps You Running" and closed out
his second encore with Neil Young's "Down By The River."  After the show, he
came back into the club to sign autographs and mingle with his fans.  The guy
is all class.  If have a chance to see him in your area (especially in a
small club atmosphere), I suggest you go.  You won't be disappointed!

Don Beck