WARNING!  WARNING!  WARNING!!!!

IMPORTANT SARATOGA 2000 AUCTION ADDITION!!!

RECEIVED IN THE MAIL TODAY (8/2/2000):  Mr. Michael McDonald has contributed
a Yamaha Aviators Jacket to the SARATOGA 2000 auction.  This is an
absolutely beautiful XL Aviators Jacket.  Man, is it WARM!

Color:  Dark Brown, with aviator sleeves
"Yamaha" embroidered across left breast pocket
Back has parchment style piece of sheet music with "YAMAHA" embroidered in
bronze.
Signed by Michael (and will be signed by Doobies)

I'll send a pic of this off to JR this afternoon...
'
The jacket is BEAUTIFUL!  An absolute must have!

Where do we start the bidding...no, no, don't tell me, tell Miles...

Laurin