Wow!  Slow Burnin' Steve - you write quite a mean tale!!!  What is it you do out there in the "real" world?  Regardless, keep em coming!!  :)  (Cinderella - looks like you have some "story" competition!)

Boy I can sure feel the excitement building for Saratoga!  To all of you attending - please be sure to post any and all thoughts, observations, sightings, sound reviews, etc. etc. etc.  Those of us not able to attend would sure appreciate it!!!

Good idea on the toy drive!  I'll get something out next week - hopefully it doesn't take 2-1/2 weeks to get to California!  I'm sure the Doobie Fans will come through big-time on this one!!!!

Hey Mark Mason - thanks for contributing some info regarding the show in St Joe!  I'm still coming down from that event!

Diane