I went to NBC's webpage as listed in Gary's message, and each artist has
two web links - one for the band's page, and another for their record
label.  According to NBC, the Doobie's record label is still Warner Bros.
because that's where the Doob's label link takes you...  Warner Brothers
page does not even list the Doobies as one of their artists!!

- Bob