Hmmmm... No word from imix yet. And they've responded so quickly before.
I think they're not sure what to say! ;-)

imix techie: Did you see that email from that Rick guy?

imix exec:   Yeah, what are we gonna do?

imix techie: I don't want to have to fix all those CD's!

imix exec:   Let's just tell him they are SUPPOSED to be like that!

imix techie: He already KNOWS that we could have made a gapless CD!

imix exec:   Yeah, he mailed me his copy and it sounds BETTER than
             ours dammit!

imix techie: Maybe we should declare chapter 11 now?

imix exec:   I'm selling my imix stock today!

imix techie: These damn fans know more than we do about this stuff!

Rick enters room with his CD burner tucked under his arm

Rick:        Hello boys! Let me show you how to burn a proper CD!

imix staff:  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Go away!!!!

Rick ;-)

.