But I had a good excuse as to WHY. I was in the grocery store last night
bending over to get something off a shelf and when I straightened back up,
POP went my knee joint--torn tendons. First thing this morning, I was at the
doctor's office for x-rays and a knee brace. No driving or strenuous
activities for at least a week--there goes my morning walk with the Doobs in
the Discman!

If anyone could take pity on me and send me a copy of their cassette, I would
be ever so grateful.

Thanks,

a gimpy Debbie in NH.