RE: PICKS AND PANS- I just want to be there when that People Magazine
reviewer calls Big Mike Hossack "musty".

RE: Doobie Candy- Scooter, where and how in the world do you find such
great photos, and how the devil can I download them for printing!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Skylark info- See, I told you all how great he is. It just took a while
to sink in. Greatest American Bass Player ever!!!!! (I would have said
Greatest In The World, but I think Chris Squire could give him a run for
his money).

Steve
Slow Burnin' Steve