--yeah..what Chris P. said! This was my first year to do this.   It was a blast going
out shopping for the toys. There was like this connection with the kids and the other
Doobs.  It was powerful, man.   The only thing I will regret not doing is seeing the
looks on those kids faces when they get their toys.
So, go shopping, Doobs! It's fun!!
Gina Cinderella Dorman