Hi from Nick Wride at the 'Doobie Brothers Fans' NBCi Club:

Here's a new link to the Former Snap, now NBCi club. Since Rog invited you to see the
new pics, I thought that a new link to the old site might be in order. Enjoy.
             Later, Nick

Also, someone needs to get some chats on the horizon. Anyone can ask for a chat,
anytime. Thurs nights at 7 PT seemed to be ok, but anytime is ok, too.

http://clubs.nbci.com/doobiebrothersfans?ref=doobienick

and clicking on the "Join Now" link on the menu.  I look forward to meeting you there
online.

Nick Wride
NBCi Member 'doobienick'

This message was sent to you in response to a direct request from the
online club member listed above.

This messages was sent to you in response to a direct request from the
online club member listed above. You can visit this online
club on the World Wide Web at:

    http://clubs.nbci.com/doobiebrothersfans?ref=doobienick