In a message dated 10/28/00 4:41:30 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Take care, Helen

 PS  If you get a chance, shop with Ann.  She really is a lot of fun.

          Bless you little southern belles...It would be a pleasure and an
honor to shop with either or both of you! Toy stores are such a joy
anyway...but to throw you two into the mix would truly be a hoot. <wink>
          I remember the first year we did this....(look out Holly is harking
back)  I was standing in the local All A Dollar looking at  books. I was
quite pleased that so many books and cute stationary sets were available for
so cheap. There was a little girl, playing with the Christmas musical
stories. She kept pushing all the buttons in several of the books and humming
along. I asked her which one she liked the best??? She looked at me and said
she loved them all, so I bought all ten or so of them. I figured that if any
little 7 or 8 year old enjoyed them so much, that any child in the hospital
would too. For just a few dollars...I know that it made a difference (or a
distraction) to a child...and that's what this project is all about..
      Get ready for my first goodie box, Chris and Chris and THANKS for all
that you do.
"If at first you don't succeed, plug in a Doobie Brothers CD and try, try,
again!"