Roger, the pictures are fabulous!  I especially loved the picture of you and Pat.  Boy LeeAnn takes excellent pictures.  Is she a photographer?  Oh what a night!  I bet you're still on cloud nine aren't ya?  I'm sure the NVF is.  It's great that you helped such an important organization with your contribution, thank you.  And thank you for sharing with us.  I'm internet challenged so I'm still trying to get our Saratoga pictures online, it's an uphill battle.  The simplest things are.  Take care,  Helen