Maybe it was rude, but it does illustrate that too many people use mailing
lists like this to circulate non-list material.  Well intentioned, but it
winds up spreading hoaxes and wasting a lot of people's time.  As I requested
in the past, it would be SO helpful if people sending non-Doobie material
could indicate so in the subject box, so that recipients may choose whether
to review the material.  Please!

In a message dated 11/1/2000 7:24:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Sorry, that was rude. I appologize Glen.