first off i hope this is doesn't upset anyone.  i've check with rhino and pyramind
records looking for a promo poster for 'sibling rivalry' and was told that there
wasn't any made. then i got in touch with a woman i know that sells a
lot of stanley mouse's and alton kelley's artwork for them.  she/stanley have two
posters available.  if the attachments work you'll be able to see them.  i'm not sure
if the list allows that.  one looks like it's a prom poster for the new cd, it's is
24" by 24" and is $75 signed by stanley.......unsigned i'm not sure but she told me
that i can get it either signed or unsigned.  the other
one is from the recent concert with little feet, it's  15" by 24" and $35 unsigned and
$60 signed.  i believe the shipping is about $6.50.
if anyone is interested i can turn you on to her or i can put it together for you,
just let me know.  i don't know how many she has.....but i'm checking on it.

steve