To the best band that ever lived,

I've been listening to SR every day for a month now.  It's now my favorite
CD, by anybody!    Every song could be released as a single (although I think
"Slow Burn" & "Little, Bitty, Pretty One" should have been included).  My
favorites include "On Every Corner", Angels of Madness", "45th Floor",
"Can't Stand to Lose", "Higher Ground", and of course, "Rocking Horse" (I've
got to see you perform this one in person; Will you be back in the NY area?)

What is is obvious to me is that this CD was done for the love of the music.
A short while ago these songs didn't exist.  Now they've got a life of their
own.  You've outdone yourselves with the lyrics, melodies, and arrangements!
After all this time, it's great to know my favorite band still has the
creative juices flowing!

To my fellow Doobie fans: Buy extra copies of SR and give them as gifts.

Thanks again & keep rockin'
George, on Higher Ground