For you California bound people.....Re: the May 26, 2001 date for the
Doobs playing at Konocti Resort at Clear Lake....Konocti is NOT taking any
reservations at this time....something about it being a holiday and the
date has not been confirmed...however, I was told to keep checking.....If
something new breaks, I will send a note to the club. If anyone gets
through and can book a room and get tickets...PLEASE let us all know.
This venue sells out rooms in a day!!!  ....Chris P.

Chris Passanisi
External Programs, District Office, Rm. 132
Staff II Secretary
Ph: 408.535.6264
Fax: 408.535.2302