Gina,

As usual your stories are sooo creative! I love the snow dome. Miles said it would be a good item for the Doobies store.

I know we have the on line store. I think what we need is a real store, like Jimmy Buffett has. Then we could sell all the wonderful merchandise there. And how 'bout a restaurant too! Call it, "Toulouse Street Cafe", or something like that.

Since I was a chef for many years before retiring into the golf business, I'll start writing the menu...please help with any more ideas.

Starters and Soups

Slippery St. Paul Oysters on the half shell

Mamaloi Cocoanut Fried Shrimp
w/ Caribbean Currant Sauce

Cottonmouth Crawdad Etouffe`
w/ Lighting Bug Rice

China Town Spring Roll
w/ Almond Eye'd Ladies Sauce

Bowl of Ukiah Country Stew
w/ a fade into Captain's wood oven baked bread

Toulouse Street Gumbo

Clear as the Driven Snow Consommé
w/ julienne off fresh Barstow Mushrooms

Entree's

Jericho's Wild Boar Tenderloin
w/ Hot and Dusty Potatoes
and Catherine's Great Sauce

Rockin' Down the Highway
Rock Shrimp Jambalaya

Pat's Dangerously Blackened Redfish
w/ Black Water Dirty Rice

Road Angel Country Ham Steak
w/ a1/2 pint of Red Eye Sauce

South Bay Abalone Steak
w/ Real Love Relish

32 OZ. China Grove Porterhouse Steak
w/ Preachers Potatoes and Teachers Fried Onions

South of the Border Mescal Marinated Fajitas
w/ all of Rita's Trimmings

All Entree's accompanied with a glass of Bruce Cohn's wine

Desserts

Not just Another Park Another Sunday

Larry the Logger Cake

Sweet Feelin' Crème Brulee'