Good morning to all, and to those who have served our country in one of many
ways, THANK YOU.

Being an American is a privilege we have all come to know and love, and those
who are less fortunate than us need our help.  Make today a happy one for one
of the many Americans in need, and if you are able, make a contribution to
the NVF in any way you can.  A dollar goes a long way, and this is an
organization dedicated to help our brothers and sisters who have served us
well.

Have a wonderful Veterans Day.  Sherry