--Yeah right Thor! Dancing Doobies! I can just picture Pat Simmons and John Mc Fee
doing the splits simultaneously while picking their dobro's during Dangerous. Ladies:
you could check out Skylark doing a body ripple during his base solo on LTR. Or, Tommy
doing a hip-hoppin head poppin jazz rif (rif is a dance term too) while performing
Jericho.  I don't think the Doobies would appreciate my choreography much. They'd
spend their days covered in Bengay and wrapped in ace bandages.LOL!!
GCD