Hi Guys,
  I hate sending this to the list, but there were so many of you that sent
well wishes about Peter/Doobster, that this is the fastest way to update you
all. Please DON'T respond to the listserv...just to me personally, or to
Peter's private email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Peter was sent home last night and his surgery is scheduled for Dec.6th,
barring any further complications. He will be very busy for the rest of today
making leave of absence arraignments and reading alot of information that was
sent home with him.
  He is VERY grateful for all the well wishes and I am sure he will contact
each of you personally over the next couple of weeks...I forwarded all the
well wishes on to him.
  I'd also like to thank you all personally for the wonderful out reaching
and support. You guys are all WONDERFUL friends.

  Peace & Love, Holly J