Only 10 people so far?  There must be more out there.  Doobs, please come forward!
Some one like Pete Dubin, a child with cancer, an accident victim, a hemophiliac or
burn victim (who knows? we could have helped our beloved Glenn Maloy) or maybe someone
in your family or even YOU does or will need blood.  There are very few criteria that
will limit most of us from giving: you must be at least 18 and most of us are WAY over
that!!!hee hee. You must weigh at least 110 lbs, and let's face it, after the
holidays, most of us are over THAT too. hee hee again. You can't give if you've just
had a baby, have heart disease, have had Hep B or HIV or are at risk for these and
other than that, that's about it!  Maybe you can't give $$$ this year because you are
broke, but if you have your health, you CAN share this with some one else.
If you're still making excuses, here's a link to help you find a donor center in your
area:
http://www.americasblood.org
If you're scared, take a walkman with your Doobie CD's to distract you.  Sorry I can't
be there to hold your hand and make you laugh, but you won't need it.  You'll see.
You won't die.  I am going to do it and if I can, YOU can.
We can do this. We can.
Let's help.  Thank you in advance.
gina