From:   Glenn A. Maloy [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Saturday, December 30, 2000 11:28 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Thank You to all of you!

What a group of people we have here in the FC!  I would like to express
my heart -felt thanks to all of you who have been so kind in your
letters.  My condition is improving by leaps and bounds.  Can you just
imagine two months with no Doobs?  It was a living hell!  I think I
better make up for it and attend a few extra Doobs concerts wouldn't ya
say?  Thanks again to all of you.  Happy new year too!

Your Bro, Glenn