Wow, I just got back from a computerless holiday and there was a lot going on on the
list while I was gone. (I sit in front of a computer all day so all my vacations are
computerless). I was up in the Bay Area visiting my grandmother and taking my family
to The Other Ones new years concert. First and foremost, I am glad to hear Doobster is
doing well. My best wishes also to Glenn. I have had many close calls living in brush
fire country near the San Fernando Valley. Hope things get back to normal soon.
Welcome to Kat and Karen. Kat, if your son was ten I would swear you borrowed my
children. Laurin, I am in for the blood drive. There was a time when I actually sold
plasma every two weeks (when they put the platelets back you can do it more often) to
help feed my wife and I as I worked my way through college. So needles do not bother
me. Come on people, every drop helps. Finally, happy new year to all the brothers and
all the fans.

Chris

P.S.
We didn't really want a Grammy anyway did we.

Get your own free email account from
http://www.arrowfm.com