Over the new year holiday I had an opportunity to have some of my musician
buddies audition Sibling Rivalry. These people are by no means music
critics, however, they all posses an astute ear for music of ALL kinds. The
CD was overall very well received. In particular, Five Corners.

Each and every one of them are NOT Doobies fans per se, although, they all
agreed that SR is good. One had to hear FC 3 times.

So, you may be thinking, "Ok, so what's your point, StevieBoy"?

The point is forget what a critic writes about. Good, bad, or indifferent.
Edward Van Halen's former college music professor said it best:

"If it sounds good, then it is good."

Doobies Rule,
Steve