I, for one, do not, and will not apologize for trumpeting the charity work
that the Doobie Brothers Fan Club tackles each year.  The good work done by
members IS NOT irrelevant.  It IS NOT irrelevant that this fan club stands
up for the causes we support.

The Doobie Brothers have GIVEN us this forum (we don't pay to be here).
Why?  Because this Fan Club took its own initiative and supported the the
charities and ideals the band holds dear.  And we WILL trumpet EVERY cause
that this Fan Club takes under it's wing.

The Lucile Packard Toy Drive
The National Veterans Foundation
The Wildlife Conservation Foundation
The National Red Cross

Just to name a few.

It has been correctly stated that there are but 2 rules:

1) It's about the Doobie Brothers, and
2) If you have a problem with that, please refer to rule number 1.

However, if you think that the charity work that we put forth year-in and
year-out has nothing to do with the Doobie Brothers, you are sadly mistaken.

Laurin